Wednesday, June 30, 2010

thank you walgreens

lets start with this... I LOVE GROCERY SHOPPING! It's like a game to me, the more I save the more I get to spend it on other things I love to do, like being crafty! woohoo


Before I left the house, I prepared my lists and realized that if you sign up with Walgreens photos you will receive 25 free prints. Since I have a ton of empty frames from Christmas that I have to fill this would be perfect. After uploading my photos on their website, I sent them in to all be printed in black and white. Also, after moving into our house they had sent me a "welcome to the neighborhood" card with 2 checks in it. All I had to do was transfer a percription to their store and then I get $25 bucks, and the other one was for $5 just because! Yeah baby, $30 buckeroos for FREE!
Grocery lists, coupons, free checks, club cards, water bottle, and a few snack in hand, I was out the door ready to do some damage!


No comments:

Post a Comment