Friday, June 18, 2010

Here we go...

Since I have been "blog stalking" the past couple months, I have finally decided that I would just go for it. I was waiting for when Justin and I made things official so that I could title it with our last name, but since that seems like forever because I have to graduate first so I'm just going start it now! A lot of things have been working in our favor lately, to name a few: I turned 21, we bought our first house together and received our keys March 31st, I got a new job at the Four Seasons which means I'm legit (ha), and Justin was promoted to Assistant Manager at Mandalay Bay for setup! Also since bought our house, we are apart of the First Time Home Buyer Tax Credit...that's right $8,000 baby. Its perfect for us. Its a little over 1900 sq ft with 4 bedrooms
and 3 full bathrooms and a loft. There is so much space that we are not use to, but I think that I'll be able to fill it up quickly. =) We leave in a brand new master planned community where they are just breaking ground on our first park. We are excited because they are suppose to be basketball courts for Justin and the boys to play ball. Our living arrangements couldn't get any better when talking about how close we are to our friends. We are literally 2 minutes away from Chris and Christina, Mike and Erin and Andy and Nicole. It's so nice to come home when you have your friends in lawn chairs sitting in your driveway, drinking, waiting to surprise you when you come home! We have the greatest friends anyone could ask for. Back to our house, our homeowners association is the only on in the master planned community to have the Clubhouse and sweeet pools. We have a fitness center as well as 3 pools to go and relax in whenever we'd like as well as a kids play park and kids center to get them out of the house. Our setup in our community is perfect for us to grow with all of the bedrooms and the elementary school within walking distance of our home. I love everything about it...just have to continue on with the decorating, my favorite part. If my Mom and T and Ashley and Chris would move across town it would be absolutely perfect!

now back to homework, the never ending studying is wearing me out...
May 2011 here I come!

3 comments:

  1. Lacie...SO glad to see you join the blogosphere! It's lots of fun! I can't wait to hear more from you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG Lacie! Don't rush the marraige thing! Just enjoy every moment of unmarried life too! You're 21! You have a lot of time ahead of you to fight about money and the kids LOL, oh and ever since I saw Katies blog, I've wanted to start one, but I get side tracked to easily with the internet! hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, and I followed Katies and your lead and started a blog... Couldn't help myself! I've gone to start it about 4 times, and just now did it! Yippie!

    ReplyDelete