Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Double Coupon Days!


Most of you know, I am a little bargain shopper and have introduced you to the fabulous grocery smarts! In our house we have allotted $225 a month for groceries between Justin, Kallie, and I. In that $225, I purchase everything from laundry detergent to toilet paper to hand soap and of course groceries. This week Smiths is having 2 promotions. The first one is any coupon amount you have up to $1.00 they are matching. So if you have a coupon for .10, .25, .50, .75 then they automatically make it $1.00! wooohooo! The second promotion is to buy 10 items in the Daytona 500 Promo and you will instantly receive $3.00 off of your order. Those are what I call some good deals! Here is a little example of how its done...



23 Bags of Shredded Cheese: $.95
5 Bags of Frigo String Cheese $ 1.97
2 Gallons Skim Milk $ 2.29
2 Cantaloupe $ 1.50
1 Banquet Brown and Serve Sausage $ .69
2 Breyers Ice Creams $ 1.97
4 Boxes of Totinos Pizza Rolls $ .50
1 Bag of Carrotts $ .99
2 Dial Hand Soaps FREE
1 Panty Hose (for work) $4.99
1 Chocolate Milk $.79

Total: $52.33
Total Savings: $86.15
Total % Savings: 62%

and ladys and gents, that's how grocery shopping is done!


1 comment:

  1. i didn't know you have a blog!! look at you, cute girl! ok...we need to talk coupons soon..mk? mk. love and miss you, lace <3

    ReplyDelete