Last weekend, I was able to drive to Arizona for my soon to be sister in law Jaclyn's baby shower. She and her husband, Shane, are expecting the arrival of Shane's first little squirt on January 4. I first arrived on Thursday night when Jeniece and I took Jason to dinner, and then made my way to Justin's moms house. Friday morning, my soon to be mother in law, Karen, had already went into work and I began my to-do list for the shower which constisted of sharpening new baby boy pencils, printing out baby bingo, and cutting and arranging the vegetable platter. After she got off work, we made a trip to Hobby Lobby (my newest favorite place!) to pick up some last minute items for the shower. I had happened to find the perfect size wooden letters, which was exactly what I needed to finish my wooden name board for Jaclyn's gift. I had already made a family photo frame for his room. All I did was purchase the craft wood at Joann's and spray paint the pieces. I applied a little bit of black ribbon for detail and ta-da! I just wrapped them in clear cellophane and tied a little bow on top.
Jaclyn - 8 Months
Thank you for being so kind and making me feel like I've always belonged.
Love you all and can't wait until we visit again.
No comments:
Post a Comment