Happy Birthday Mommma!
Thank for all that you do. I don't think that you nearly get enough credit for being such a great momma. When we were little you did everything to make sure that Josh and I were well taken care of. You spoiled us when you didn't have very much for yourself. You worked two, even three jobs to make sure we had a comfortable place to live, food on our table, and those new pair of Nike's for Josh's basketball team. Happy birthday to the woman who will always be my best friend, my cheerleader, my window shopper, my chef, my pedicure partner, my supporter, my comic relief, and most importantly, my mother.
Thank for all that you do. I don't think that you nearly get enough credit for being such a great momma. When we were little you did everything to make sure that Josh and I were well taken care of. You spoiled us when you didn't have very much for yourself. You worked two, even three jobs to make sure we had a comfortable place to live, food on our table, and those new pair of Nike's for Josh's basketball team. Happy birthday to the woman who will always be my best friend, my cheerleader, my window shopper, my chef, my pedicure partner, my supporter, my comic relief, and most importantly, my mother.
(i know your going to kill me for this picture)
I know when I am with you, I always have the best day!
Happy Birthday Mom!
love your buggie
No comments:
Post a Comment