Thursday, December 2, 2010

i need your address please

Its Christmas card time!


I'm not going to lie, I have been a little slacker these past couple of years when it comes time to send these bad boys out. With finals always the first couple of weeks of December, I tend to "forget" about sending out cards.


This year its different.


I am becoming a wife soon and this is just on the list of things that a wife takes care of. It's pretty sad that I still have an entire box of unopened Christmas cards in our holiday storage tote. Unfortunately those babies are staying in there because I found how adorable and convenient Shutterfly's Christmas Cards are. All it takes is a quick little photo upload, and ta-da instantly you have your customized photo cards. Then a couple days later they are in your mail box ready to be addressed, or Shutterfly will even send them directly to your loved ones for a little extra charge. That means all you have to do is upload your family address and they take care of all the dirty work and you enjoy the holidays with your loved ones! With it being that simple, I am pretty sure that I do not have any more excuses why our Christmas cards are late or nonexistent.


I'm pretty sure that I am hooked on this site now. I have tons of options when it comes to framing my house with new photos. I can even turn our photos into canvas to place on the walls as artwork. As you all know, I am in a huge canvas artsy phase right now. They also have fabulous calendar options to share with your family and friends for the entire year.



If you want to get on the fun you can too. CLICK HERE to see all of their wonderful stationary for this Holiday Season.

No comments:

Post a Comment