Friday, May 27, 2011

22 years ago

The second half of March were celebrated my 22nd birthday. The weekend before my bday, Justin had bought me tickets to see Aaron Lewis at Green Valley Ranch where my girlfriend, Shipa and her bf Derek, joined us for a night of fun! We had also got a room at the M for the night to have a little mini staycation in between my crazy work schedule.



Aaron Lewis of Staind.
There is only one word to describe him:
INCREDIBLE



Then we went to STEEL PANTER!!

The following morning we went to Hash House A GO GO where their farm fresh portions are ridiculously large. My pancake is larger than my stinkin plate!

Then finally my bday arrived! I decided to work the day of since all of my family and friends were also working, I'd rather have the Saturday and Sunday off and celebrate all weekend long!
So two hours into my shift, a man came to the desk with HUGE bouquet of flowers and a happy birthday balloon. No big deal, we always have flowers delievered to the hotel and then we send them up to the guest rooms. Well this time they were for me, all mine, they were absolutely gorgeous and from Momma and T!

After work, Shilpa and I went to get a manicure and pedicure as we waited for our boys to get off work and then met my family at Yardhouse for dinner and drinks. Justin said that since its my birthday and we are at Yardhouse, I HAVE to drink the largest beer they offer the 1/2 yard.
[remember, the only time that i drink beer, is when playing beer pong]
T had to join in on the half yard fun =)



Justin and I, Shilpa and Derek
Grandpa, T and Momma


The following night, we went to Pete's Piano Bar.
We laughed, danced, sang, drank as we continued to celebrate.
justin and mike trying to be tough


Nicole three days before delivering baby Avery
glowing and looking beautiful

Jason, Matt, Johnny, Shilpa and I representing the FS crew
the coors light drinking men

My babe and I
Holding up the double deuce with my partner in crime!
[just missing our 3rd musketeer, Erin]


Thank you everyone for the birthday wishes, whether they were phone calls, text messages, facebook posts. I had a fabulous time and its all because of you!


Friendship isn't a big thing - it's a million little things. ~Author Unknown



No comments:

Post a Comment