Thursday, March 10, 2011

Inspiration to Reality

The furture Mrs. Gums, Katie, is taking her first set of engagement photos this weekend on the beach, in the beautiful San Diego. She found some inspiration and then asked for my help. Thanks to A Whimsical Fashion Shoot on the Green Wedding Shoes Wedding Blog we were able create something that will last her forever.


Inspiration




Reality
We first began our night meeting at Joann's where we picked our floral, which so happened to be 50% OFF. After purchasing all of our materials, which there weren't much, we headed back to my house in my new arts and crafty room and began to piece it together.



Preview of the look on Katie
then to the belt

Simple, Fun, Whimsical, Beautiful, Kates



be sure to check back after the shoot to see the professional photos

2 comments:

  1. omgah I want a belt like that just to wear everyday!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Pretty Girl Lacie, how are you? It's me, Wendy, Jeremy's mom. How are you? I ran across your blog and thought I really had to say hello. I love your blog and it sounds like you are doing great. Congratulations on the engagement. Tell your mom and Terry HI for me. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete